We advise to use isofix rather than a car seat belts to install your car seat.
- Minimises the risk of incorrect installation. Child car seats fitted using seat belts are often installed and used incorrectly.
- Provides a solid, permanent connection between the car seat and the car body.
- Is proven to be outstandingly safe in tests.
- Isofix is fast and easy. Just one click attaches the car seat solidly to the car. The extra support leg increases stability, keeping the child securely in place.
- The isofix base units have indicator to show if they're fitted.
WHY BUY A ROTATING CAR SEAT?
Swivel car seats, which can turn 360° degrees, are great for getting your baby or toddler in and out of the chair easily.
Group 0+ car seats (which last from birth to 13kg or around 12-15 months) are rear-facing, Group 1 car seats are forward-facing from 9kg or around 9 months.
When you and you and your child's ready, you can simply rotate them to forward-facing position. So you have one future-proofed car seat.
LOOPING 360 REVOLVING CAR SEAT
- Easy to install
- Easy to adjust
- Easy to wash
- From rear to forward-facing with simple turn
- 5-position recline in forward facing
- 10-position headrest
- Side impact protection
- One-pull harness tightener
- Indicator on the leg support
- ECE 44 regulation