PanAway combines the sensational properties of Wintergreen, Clove, and Peppermint with the crisp fragrance of Helichrysum. Panaway is often applied to the neck and back during moments of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Features & Benefits
- Offers a refreshing, stimulating aroma
- Cools the skin after physical activity
- Provides a cooling sensation when applied to shoulders, neck, and scalp
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol
Refreshing, sweet, minty aroma
- Combine PanAway with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it with massage after physical activity for a cool, stimulating sensation.
- Apply it to your neck and shoulders in the morning with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an uplifting, refreshing aroma.
- Apply it to the bottoms of feet for a relaxing foot massage.
- Make your own bath salt by adding 10 drops of PanAway to 1 cup of Epsom salt. Add the mixture to warm bath water and relax in a spa-like atmosphere.
- Rub 1 drop of PanAway with 4 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex into temples for an invigorating aroma.
- Add an AromaGlide Roller Fitment and use it on the go at gym or during sports activity.
PanAway essential oil blend has a refreshing, stimulating aroma and offers a cooling sensation when applied to the skin.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of the arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional.