The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends the use of wearable blankets to maintain a healthy sleeping environment for babies. The award-winning Halo® SleepSack® wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing.
In addition to sleeping safer, it helps babies sleep better, too. It’s a warm cuddly blanket they can’t kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night.
Why You’ll LOVE it:
- Replaces loose blankets for safe sleep.
- The only commercial swaddle recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- #1 Brand recommended by doctors and used in hospitals for safer sleep.
- Can be used with anything from a frogsuit to just a diaper underneath.
- Inverted 2-way zipper for easy dressing and diaper changes.
- 100% USA Cotton.
- Breathable, Non-toxic, Hypo-allergenic, Flame-retardant fabric.
- With 3rd party certifications on safety and quality.
- Used by over 1,000 USA Hospitals